January 9, 2018

pretty storage options





Do we ever have enough storage options in our homes? For 99% of us, I think the answer is no! We all just have so much stuff. It seems like I’m always on a mission to reconfigure under-utilized space in my home. A little nook here, and a little shelf there, but my latest endeavor is finding more space to organize all my tableware in one room.

I’ve got one extra room in my home that’s a multi-purpose family use room, but I’ve managed to reserve the closet and two tall built-ins for my “stuff”, and yet it seems like I still don’t have enough space.

So in my search for more useful ideas, I thought I’d share some of my favorites with you all…










And by the way, I didn’t forget about my Golden Globes Red Carpet post, it’s that I just wasn’t that inspired by the all-black gowns. 

Don’t get me wrong, I fully support the #TimesUp movement and think the show and all of Hollywood did a great job of getting their message across. I think the focus this year was less on fashion and more on the issues at hand. 

There were several beautifully dressed women on Sunday, and these four were among my faves.



Kerry Washington, Mandy Moore,
Reese Witherspoon and Naomi Campbell



ciao! fabiana



photo credit:
1. The Red Chair, 2. BH&G, 3. Bieke Claessens,
4. House Beautiful, 5. pinterest, 6. The Lettered Cottage,
7. pinterest, 8. House & Home  








2 comments:

Sally Cote' said...

I know that open shelving is extremely popular but I would not choose an abundance of it in my own home since it is a lot of work to keep it dust free. Yes, it looks open and interesting but, in my opinion, I like to limit the amount of open storage space, especially for kitchen things that should be used when they are clean. I do have some open shelving for bathroom towels, books and some collectible items in my home so that space along with furniture and wood floors give me enough dusting. If I hired someone to clean, however, I might feel differently.

Catherine said...

I love all the storage ideas. I have 500 plus plates. I sure could use a few more closets and shelves. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!

Catherine
Smashing Plates Tablescapes

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...