April 16, 2014

shopping for my Easter table

 

I'm starting to prep my table for my Easter table.


This is the fun wrapping paper I found at Marshall's.

I traced circles around my glass plates 
and cut out enough paper circles 
for all my guests' place settings.  

The paper circles are used between 
the silver chargers and the glass 
plates for a colorful look!  

I really fell in love with the colors 
and patterns of this wrapping paper
and this started my table inspiration weeks ago...


The four layers of my table setting,
a raffia place mat, a silver charger, 
a glass dinner plate, 
and decorative wrapping paper
 for under glass plate.


Today, I ran over to Ikea t
grab some fabulous round woven 
raffia place mats. 

These are really chunky, 
and I love the texture!


They're perfect for the table.


These miniature orchids are so cute.

They're also from IKEA. 


My last stop was MerMade Designs 
to get some special coastal inspired 
accessories for the table.


A few pretty blue glass floats will look great 
on the table now and all year round.


These gorgeous blue limpet shell 
napkin rings  are the perfect color!


check back for the final table reveal...


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...