April 12, 2014

my friday five



This week was Spring Break so
 we were in stay-cation mode. 

We visited with friends, did lots of swimming,
drove down to Oceanside for the day and 
the best part of all, we slept in everyday!

I'm so glad it's Friday, so I can share 
my Friday Five with you all:

1. The Boardwalk Clear Tote by Stella & Dot

Isn't this the cutest summer bag?
I just ordered mine this week.  
It's perfect for the pool or beach and so 
cute with its fun orange and navy blue fish pattern.  

AND... all net proceeds from sales of this bag go
directly to Autism Awareness via the Holly Rod Foundation.  

It's a win-win for everyone!



2. Vintage Lucite

I’ve been on the lookout for
a fabulous vintage lucite piece like this table. 

I know it would work perfectly in my living room! 

I think I'm slightly obsessed with this look.




3.  “Radiant Orchid” nail color

Radiant Orchd is the pantone color of the year, and
Butter's nail polish Molly Coddled is the
perfect color for my pedis this summer!  


Check that one off the list!


 



4. Creamy White Walls

I am updating my walls this Spring

with creamy white paint.



5. Mission Accomplished

We visited the Mission San Luis Rey, 
in Oceanside this week. 

built between 1769-1833 and
are such a fascinating and important
part of  California history, 

I’ll have a lot more mission pics 
on the blog next week including beautiful 
artifacts, interiors and the mission gardens.   




have a fabulous weekend...

ciao! fabiana


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...