July 7, 2017

friday cheese platter



A little trip to Trader Joe’s and
we’re all set for a little Friday night
cheese platter for two. 


Let’s start happy hour with 
a little brie cheese and a seeded baguette.


Fresh rosemary from the garden is the perfect garnish,
 and a couple of little leaves on top is a nice compliment
to the cheese and these smoked almonds.


Oh my goodness, I know it sounds a little weird
unless you’re from the South, but this
“Crispy Crunchy Okra”
is really good!

And it’s just a little something 
different for the palate.
  

I’ve grown to love olives more and more lately
and these large green ones are stuffed with
garlic, and a little tart,in a good way! 
And of course, the black olives always 
pair nicely with cheese.

Did you notice my new 
monogrammed marble cheese board?
I bought it for myself earlier this week
at “Tuvalu Home” in Laguna Beach.

It’s perfect for a party or a little TGIF!

And now time for some R and R...




Enjoy your Friday night and
I hope it’s a wonderful start to the weekend! 


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...