March 31, 2017

favorite new baby products


It seems like lately, I’ve been invited to a lot of baby showers. I’m always looking for unique, but practical ideas for gift giving, especially for a new little baby. 

This is such a special time in the lives of these young families, so it’s always fun to give something a little different. Here are two of my favorite baby wear companies that I’ve discovered lately and a couple of organic, baby-friendly products that I love…


juDanzy makes the most adorable little boxed gift sets in all sorts of themes and designs. They each come with a little onsie, fun little headwear and matching leg warmers! Check out their fun selection! Their products are so soft and they have a huge variety of styles, and also offer free shipping.  


Who wants to use harsh chemicals on a little baby? I stay clear away from chemical-filled products for  myself and especially for a newborn. That’s why I love WaterPura Natural Baby Wipes

They’re completely chemical-free and soft. They use 99.9% Water & 0.1% Citrus Extract, and hold up pretty well for face, hand and bottom wiping, lol. Most “natural and fragrance-free” wipes are still loaded with chemicals, so this is a great option, especially if your little one has sensitive skin.    


Searching for an adorable outfit for your favorite mini prince or princess? Tenth & Pine offers adorable gender neutral pieces like rompers, onesies, beanies, tees, and leggings. Owner Kerynn created this line of one-stop shopping for all things gender neutral and hip. And best of all the fabrics are ultra-soft and comfy!


Summer’s around the corner, and I’m relieved to find True Natural Sunscreens. They set have the purest, chemical-free sun care products that are safe for you, your family and for the environment. 

True Natural uses only biodegradable and reef-safe ingredients to protect you & environment and offers a nice variety of products. My favorites are their SPF 30 lip balm and Caribbean Coconut SPF 30 Sunscreen

I’m always drawn to coconut products, especially at the beach, thee smell puts me tight at ease and in vacation mode, even when I’m not on vacation! They also have unscented varieties as well.




ciao! fabiana



Disclosure: I did receive complimentary items for testing. The opinions on this blog are honest and my genuine intent is to share wonderful things and things that I love with my readers.

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...