January 7, 2017

celebrating 1,000 posts!


Well, this is officially my 1,000th post! Since I started this blog in May of 2011, it’s been a fun way for me express my creative side and to share some of my favorites things with all of you. I do so appreciate your loyalty and interest in my little blog!  


I'll continue to share my favorite things with you. I love to keep it all on a POSITIVE note! I try to see the good side of most things, see the glass half full, and appreciate the little things in life. 

But of course, I’m not perfect. I’m human and have my ups and downs too. Sometimes we just need a little affirmation. 

And, if you get a chance, stop by every so often with a comment and let me know what you think or just say hi
     

do something amazing today! 

ciao,  fabiana

5 comments:

Marena said...

Congratulations Claudia! You are always uplifting to me and I absolutely love your good taste. xoMarena

Catherine said...

Congrats on the 1000th post! I enjoy following your blog!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Ditto, Marena! Hope to see you soon!

xoxo

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much, Catherine! I enjoy your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Always love to see your new posting in my in-box! Thank you!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...