February 22, 2016

spring favorites from Stella & Dot

Stella and Dot's new Spring items are soooo fun, and thank you to my favorite stylist Cynthia for pointing me in the right direction!  These gorgeous accessories are my Spring Essentials.  I adore the entire Alila Collection, but especially this cuff bracelet. Designed around Dot's extensive lace collection these pieces add a feminine twist to the bohemian trend. 
The Getaway Bag finally is now available in black! It's the ultimate travel bag and fits perfectly under the airplane seat, but also expands to fit extra purchases. I love it as a striped bag, but when it expands, you get a fun little pop of pattern.
The Marlin Earrings are available in both gold and silver and are the delicate earrings you never knew you needed but can't live without. Chic and modern!
The Arc Pendant is an affordable way to approach current trends without breaking the bank. It is the perfect start to a trendy layered look.
The Gilded Path Double Wrap screams So Cal style. 
I have barely taken this off since I got mine! 
These two turquoise pieces are the perfect way to add a little bit of my favorite color into the mix. The Turquoise Stone Cuff and the Turquoise Stacked Ring mix and match perfectly with so many of the accessories I already have! They are my go-to baubles when I need a little boost to my look! 


ciao! fabiana


1 comment:

designchic said...

Love the cuff bracelet and was needing that travel bag - so cute!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...