January 30, 2016

favorite looks from country living

Flipping through this month’s Country Living magazine…

I spotted this cozy kitchen nook.
I love the combination of vintage pieces
from the artwork and the lighting to
the table and mix of fabrics on the pillows.


Chalkboard walls are always so homey in the kitchen.
They are like comfort food for the eyes! 


Well, hello there!
This guy's hideaway is nestled right under the kitchen island,
tucked away and all dressed up in buffalo check and ticking stripes!


I'm always a sucker for vintage maps,
and this room is wall-to-wall maps!


 Modern and organic elements combine 
perfectly in this light-filled dining room.


A grouping of milk glass vases is so sweet.
Ooh, I have to add a few of these to my collection!


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...